1. Visit the 220 Triathlon stand and subscribe Situated in the heart of the expo at Roundhay Park, your favourite tri mag will be offering a great subs gift – Save 30% on the shop price, plus get a 2ZU Active tri-suit worth £85!
2. Pick up a 220 goody bag
3. Watch GB’s finest race live
Credit: Dave Pearce / British Triathlon
Get up close and personal with the sport’s top athletes, as they pound the streets of Leeds. Sadly Ali Brownlee has had to pull out so all British eyes will be on Jonny in the men’s race – can a Brownlee top the podium for a third year running?
You can also buy grandstand tickets, which will allow you to see the elites race past seven times on the bike and four times on the run, as well as the exciting race finale. Can the Brits deliver on home soil?
A big screen will also be located opposite the grandstand, so grandstand ticket holders can watch live coverage and commentary as the race unfolds, ensuring they don’t miss a single moment.
4. Take part in a race Don’t just watch, take part! Age-group events are taking place over the weekend, including Go Tri Leeds which, with its shorter supersprint distances, is perfect for newbies. We rated it 6th best shortie in the UK for beginners, for more info visit: https://leeds.triathlon.org/event_info/schedule/
…And get some crucial race tips here;
ITU World Triathlon Leeds race tips
5. Be inspired Never been to a tri event before? Go along to spectate, for free, and get ready to be inspired to tri! Watch the route unfold below and plan your perfect spot.
6. Pick up new kit Take a wander round the expo stands in Roundhay Park’s event village and treat yourself to some new kit for the rest of your tri season. Nothing motivates quite like some shiny new gear!