Following NXT TakeOver Sunday, Paul “Triple H” Levesque talked to the media for roughly twenty minutes about the show and a few other NXT-related questions. Just click the red button below to listen.
In case you missed it, here’s his pre-TakeOver call.
A few topics he hit on:
– He said the show was the highest-grossing WWE event in Portland, OR, since 2008.
– He was asked if USA Network had any involvement/say in the Rhea Ripley-Charlotte Flair angle since both Raw and NXT are on their network. He said they didn’t and things just worked out that way.
– He answered a question about whether TakeOvers could be one of the events that Vince McMahon discussed selling the rights to a streaming service for.
Click Here: brisbane lions guernsey 2019
– He talked about Cathy Kelley’s final night with the company.
– He was asked about how the Matt Riddle/Pete Dunne pairing came together.
– He was asked about the different production elements in NXT vs. WWE (less camera cuts and zooming, different lighting, etc).
Click below to listen:
Right click save