— WWE officials are currently negotiating with the City of Los Angeles and the LA Rams about bringing WrestleMania to the new stadium at Hollywood Park. The Rams and the city want WrestleMania there for 2021 as a way to do a test-run before the Super Bowl is held in the same stadium in 2022. WWE, however, wants to bring their annual event to the venue in 2022 – a couple months after the Super Bowl – so that they can announce an attendance figure that beats whatever the Super Bowl number ends up being.
— The stadium’s regular capacity is just over 70,000 but it can be expanded and configured for an additional 30,000 more. Either way, WWE is no doubt going to announce a figure north of 100,000 as they did for WrestleMania 32.
- VIDEO: Steve Austin Tells AMAZING WWE Road Stories (MUST-WATCH!)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom