The following report contains spoilers for upcoming episodes of NXT UK on the WWE Network, taped on Nov. 15th at the Bonus Arena in Hull, England. Content should start rolling out on the Nov. 21st show.
– Trent Seven def. Kona Reeves
– A-Kid def. Jack Starz
– Ridge Holland def. Oliver Carter
– Piper Niven def. Jinny
– Niven called out Kay Lee Ray and demanded a title shot, and Ray came out for a brawl. Toni Storm made a surprise return and ended up staring down Niven.
– Alexander Wolfe def. Ilja Dragunov
– Eddie Denis def. Dreiss Gordon
– Noam Darr def. Ashton Smith
– Toni Storm def. Killer Kelly
– Kay Lee Ray ran out and attacked Toni Storm. Piper Niven followed and we got another brawl.
– The Hunt def. The Outliers
– Jordan Devlin def. A-Kid
– Joseph Conners def. Travis Banks and Ligero
– Imperium vs. Gallus in an 8-man tag team match ended in a Double Count Out
– WALTER cut a promo calling himself the best in the NXT UK division, but was interrupted by Tyler Bate who hit the ring and took him out with a big clothesline and the Tiger Driver.